Our members work at all levels in the health care industry including hospitals, clinics, medical practices, healthcare related businesses, healthcare provider associations, physicians, attorneys, consultants and CPAs.
- Networking – EWHC events are a great way to meet other women in health-related professions, develop new business contacts, network with peers, and expand professional and personal resources.
- Professional Development – EWHC programs provide insight for EWHC members into trends in healthcare from legal, governmental, business, social, cultural and other perspectives.
- Leadership – EWHC fosters an environment that recognizes and supports leadership and services by women leaders in health care and encourages leadership through board, committee and mentoring opportunities.
- Value – EWHC members enjoy a discounted rate to attend all events. Members also have access to our online Member Directory.
- Community – EWHC is one of the largest professional women’s associations in Indianapolis and promotes community involvement by our members.
Annual Membership dues:
- Professional: $135.00 (full-year)
- Professional: $75 (joining after July 1st)
- Student: $10
- Corporate Memberships are also available (see info in membership brochure below and contact us to register)