Meet Tammy Chadd, Member since 2017. Tammy is currently serving on the EWHC Membership Committee.
- Work: Compliance Program Manager at IU Health Plans; she is certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) and Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC).
- Family: Tammy lives in Franklin Township with her husband Tom, son Logan, Dempsey her dog, and Nemo her cat (named after Captain Nemo, not the fish).
- Fun facts:
- Tammy loves sports; football, Indianapolis Colts; soccer, Indy Eleven, USA Soccer, and Manchester United; golf; and tennis. Tammy played collegiate tennis at Indiana State University.
- The Chadd family are home brewers. They brew, ferment, bottle, age, and then, most importantly, enjoy; they have a fondness for making Lager and Scottish Ale.
- Tammy loves to swim with the fishes. She snorkeled with and kissed Sting Rays in Grand Cayman and snorkeled with nurse, black tip, and leopard sharks in Florida.
- What Tammy has to say about EWHC: I am so happy I was introduced to and joined EWHC. EWHC is a welcoming community of wonderful women who lift one another up. The EWHC sisterhood supports your individuality, professional development, and personal priorities. The variety of events offered allows you the opportunity to choose to participate in those things that you are interested in and/or want to expand your horizons on. As I continue to meet and get to know our members, I am in awe of the knowledge, humor, passion, and compassion of our members.
If you see me at an event or out in the community, please make sure to say “hey”.
Meet Katie Miller, Member since 2010. Katie is currently the EWHC Vice President and will serve as President in 2020.
- Work: Attorney with Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman focusing on health care mergers and acquisitions for various health care entities.
- Family: Katie lives in Zionsville with her husband Patrick, daughters Paige (6) and Tori (3 on Sunday!), and dogs Gus and Penny.
- Fun facts:
- Katie is an avid Nebraska Husker football fan, US Soccer fan and loves to run, play tennis, basketball and golf.
- The Miller family has been season ticket holders for the Indy Eleven (Indy’s soccer team) since the teams inaugural season.
- Katie loves to travel (favorite spots: Disney World and Antigua)
- What Katie has to say about EWHC: I love being a member of EWHC because of the community the organization provides. Not only does EWHC provide valuable professional opportunities but also supports me in all that I bring to the table as a professional, as a woman and as a mom.
- EWHC is always looking for members and non-members to get involved! I would love to meet you at an upcoming event or tell you more about membership on a committee! Our annual fashion show is fast approaching – let us know if you’d like to help with planning!
Executive Women in Finance is pleased to announce the hiring of Joelle Compton for the association’s Executive Director role. Joelle brings 20 years of association management experience to the group, having served as the Executive Director/Administrator of several local associations during this time period. Joelle has expertise in various association services including financial management, event planning and management, membership services including recruiting and retention, marketing and communications, sponsorship programs and general administration responsibilities.
Joelle is a graduate of Purdue University. She is mother to three children, Teagan (17), Tate (15) and Tessa (13) and lives in Carmel with her husband Derrick.