Meet Katie Miller, Member since 2010. Katie is currently the EWHC Vice President and will serve as President in 2020.
- Work: Attorney with Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman focusing on health care mergers and acquisitions for various health care entities.
- Family: Katie lives in Zionsville with her husband Patrick, daughters Paige (6) and Tori (3 on Sunday!), and dogs Gus and Penny.
- Fun facts:
- Katie is an avid Nebraska Husker football fan, US Soccer fan and loves to run, play tennis, basketball and golf.
- The Miller family has been season ticket holders for the Indy Eleven (Indy’s soccer team) since the teams inaugural season.
- Katie loves to travel (favorite spots: Disney World and Antigua)
- What Katie has to say about EWHC: I love being a member of EWHC because of the community the organization provides. Not only does EWHC provide valuable professional opportunities but also supports me in all that I bring to the table as a professional, as a woman and as a mom.
- EWHC is always looking for members and non-members to get involved! I would love to meet you at an upcoming event or tell you more about membership on a committee! Our annual fashion show is fast approaching – let us know if you’d like to help with planning!