Letter from our President
On behalf of Executive Women in Health Care, I'd like to welcome you, and thank you for being part of our organization in 2018! Our dedication to the healthcare industry brings us together, and our collective 100+ members represent over 65 companies. The diversity of our experiences certainly lends itself to meaningful networking opportunities in the months ahead!
At our last member event of 2017 we gathered to wrap presents donated by our members for three families in need during the holiday season. The generosity of our members was overwhelming and allowed us to provide gifts and clothing to a total of ten children, and grocery cards to all families. During that gathering we also had the opportunity to review and approve the following slate of 2018 Board of Directors:
- Molly Burns - FA Wilhelm
- Barb Elliott - Fairbanks
- Peggy Homeier – Care Source
- Carla Hill – BSA Lifestructures
- Deb Kunce – CORE Planning Strategies
- Katie Miller - Hall Render
- Colleen Powers - Hall Render
- Elizabeth Walker - BDC Advisors
- Stacy Walton Long - Krieg DeVault
- Kiley Wanecke - IU Health
- Susan Waschevski - Franciscan Health
I'm thankful to have the above team of talented folks leading us forward in the year ahead!
The more input we have from our members, the stronger we become. That said, if you're interested in getting more involved in the organization, please let me know. We have openings on the following committees:
- Programs - organizes our educational events;
- Membership - develops our membership base; and
- Sustainability – works with organization's interested in serving as valued partners and sponsors.
You'll continue to receive regular newsletters, outlining the educational events and networking opportunities in the year ahead, and can always visit www.EWHC.org for a quick snapshot of what's to come.
Colleen M. Powers
President, Executive Women in Health Care
Latest news from our blog
Follow EWHC as we hold events designed for us to learn from one another, acquire comprehensive understanding of the health care industry, and become agents for Indiana's health care industry.